May you all enjoy Sabbath blessings and God's perfect rest.
We love the Lord and are a blessed family.
We have a Jewish perspective and a call from the Lord to educate non-Jews about the Jewish origins of the Church. Dr. Weiss, and the staff at CrossTalk, hold to an orthodox view of Christianity. We are conservative, evangelical believers called to live out a vibrant faith in the midst of a lost and dying world!
- We believe the Bible is the holy, infallible & authoritative Word of God. (Thank God, some things never change.)
- There is one eternal God revealed in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, & God the Holy Spirit. (Classical Christianity calls this the Trinity. It's a little tough to explain, but we believe it!)
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, and in His vicarious atoning death on the Cross, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to earth in power and glory. (We could stop right there cause that is the stuff that will get us shoutin'.)
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling we are enabled to live a holy life. (In other words, we are pure unadulterated skunkwater apart from His grace and mercy.)
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed of sin and receiving the free gift of eternal life is through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. It is through His precious shed blood that we find cleansing and it is by accepting Jesus as personal Savior and Lord that we find peace with God. (Simply put, we believe in a "Turn or burn" view of life and godliness.) "God commandeth all men everywhere to repent" (Acts 17:30).
What are you waiting for . . . an engraved invitation?