Forgive me if you can? An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.
- Dr. Weiss lives in Dallas, TX with his wife, Adrienne and their six children. He is a Jewish believer in Jesus. He accepted Jesus Christ as Savior in 1973. He was a selfish, self-centered, arrogant musician. . . But God had a plan for Randy's life! A Jewish believer in Jesus who asks "Why?"
- SMUGGLER Hating religious oppression, he has worked with the Underground Church as a smuggler behind the former Iron Curtain.
- SONGWRITER & GOSPEL ARTIST Composing over 200 songs, Dr. Weiss has recently authored: Does Jacob's Trouble wear a Cross? Dr. Weiss has also performing at the Grand Ole Opry on eight occasions.
- PROFESSOR Dean of Jewish Studies at Columbia Evangelical Seminary Adjunct Faculty at Global University
- TV SHOW HOST
- To schedule Randy for a lecture or to share his testimony, call 1-800-688-3422.